Together, We’ll Invest In Your Calling
Published by Calvin Seminary
Calvin Seminary is committed to helping you finance your ministry journey so, in turn, you will be free to:
Plan without fear.
Study without setbacks.
Serve without limits.
How am I going to pay for seminary?
- Calvin Seminary awards $1.4 Million in scholarships annually, helping to lower the cost of a seminary education.
- In addition to scholarships, many other resources are available, including potential support from your home church and/or denomination.
Will I receive support during seminary?
For residential students: Your on-campus experience is designed with student affordability in mind.
- Seminary housing is subsidized to keep costs lower than other options in Grand Rapids.
- All utilities are bundled into student housing costs to make budgeting easier.
- Financial education programming is available to help students make smart financial decisions.
- On-campus resources provide food, clothing, and other items at low or no cost for qualifying seminary students and their families.
For distance students: Your distance learning program is constructed to maximize your impact and your dollar, allowing you to take courses while also working.
- From the way students engage in class to the design of on-campus intensives, our distance programs allow space for paid work even as you maintain a “full-time” student status for swift program progress and maximum financial assistance.
For all students:
- Our financial aid director is available to work closely with you to promote your financial success during seminary.
Will I be financially prepared for life and work after seminary?
80% of Master Students Graduated without any federal debt incurred
60% Graduated with no incurred debt of any kind
- More than 80% of our graduating, first-level master degree (M.Div., M.A., M.T.S.) students graduated without any federal debt incurred at Calvin Seminary, and more than 60% graduated with no incurred debt of any kind.
- There are options for U.S. and Canadian students to obtain loans through Calvin Seminary that are partially forgivable, keeping debt levels low.
Visit Calvin Theological Seminary’s Campus
We can’t wait to host you on campus! Schedule your visit today, or, if you need more time to find a date that works for you, please request information so we can continue the conversation about supporting your calling!