Normal hours for access to the seminary building and the student computer room are as follows:
Doors Unlocked, Public Access
- Monday to Friday, 7:00AM – 10:00PM
Doors Locked, Student ID Card Access
- Monday to Friday, 5:30 AM – 7:00AM, 10:00PM – 12:00AM
- Saturday, 6:45AM – 10:00PM
- Holidays (except Christmas), Vacations, and Reading Breaks, 7:00AM – 12:00AM
- Student workers may be in the building after midnight to carry out custodial duties.
- Students already in Room SM 181E (computer lab/quiet study area) are not required to leave at midnight.
Seminary Building Closed, No Access
- Christmas, Dec. 25
Heating/Air Conditioning Conservation Mode Hours
- After 6:00PM heating/air conditioning in the student center will be turned down to conservation mode. Students who wish to remain in the building after 6:00PM are asked to use Room SM 181E (computer lab/quiet study area), where normal heating/air conditioning temperatures will be maintained until 12:00AM. Normal heating/air conditioning temperatures will also be maintained on evenings and Saturdays in rooms which have been reserved for scheduled/approved events. Room reservations can be made by contacting Karlene Werner.
- During Christmas vacation from Dec. 26 to Jan. 1, heating/air conditioning in the entire seminary building except in the quiet study area will be turned down to conservation mode. Students who wish to use another room at normal temperatures must make room reservations in advance through Karlene Werner.