As you pursue your degree here at CTS, we want to help you with the financial piece. We hope this webpage will do just that. Here you will find helpful links, contact information and instructions about various items. Please don’t forget that you are welcome to stop in at the Financial Services Office (FSO) with questions, call us at: 616 957 8681 or e-mail us
STUDENT ACCOUNT SERVICES
A student account, assigned by student identification number, is established for each student at the initial registration. All billings for tuition, housing, and other campus charges and fees are charged to this account. Students will not receive paper statements. Statements of account are available for the student’s information on the seminary website at all times. It is the responsibility of the student to pay all charges on a timely basis. NOTE: A $50 late fee will be charged for balances not paid by the due date. Accounts must be paid before registering. Failure to meet this requirement will also mean loss of apartments in seminary housing.
For the sake of convenience, students may make on-line payments to their account, 24 hours per day.
- For questions about your monthly statement contact Deb Johnson.
- For stipend or payment questions contact Deb Johnson. She can also assist you by taking your account payments.
- Find out what to do in the case of a billing error.
- For financial aid questions, please contact Jennifer Settergren in the financial aid office or visit the Financial Aid webpage.
- For all other general questions contact Financial Services
- Fall Semester: September 30
- Spring Semester: February 29
- For more due dates, see the annual timeline
- Current Payment Plan
- First Semester: September 30
- Second Semester: February 29
- Current Payment Plan
PAYMENT BY OR SCHOLARSHIPS FROM OUTSIDE ENTITIES:
If an outside entity wishes to pay for a student’s tuition or rent, it is the responsibility of the student to submit registration forms and charges or contracts or grades (if applicable) to that outside entity and to communicate the appropriate due dates. If charges are not paid by the outside entity before the due date(s), the student is responsible for the late payment fees.
HUMAN RESOURCES FORMS
OTHER HELPFUL LINKS
- View your statement (Please note: you will not receive a ‘paper’ statement).
- Request (pdf) that we give another person access to your account information.
- Request (pdf) a check for the excess funds in your student account.
- Dates to expect a check when you make a request.
- Dates to turn in your timesheet on.
- Rates for current tuition.
- Policy for late payment fees.
- Create a financial plan:
TAX FORMS FOR ALL STUDENTS
TAX FORMS FOR US RESIDENT STUDENTS
TAX FORMS FOR NON-US STUDENTS
- 1040NR (form) (pdf)
- 1040NR (instructions) (pdf)
- 1040NR-EZ (form) (pdf)
- 1040NR-EZ (instructions) (pdf)
- 8843 (form and instructions) (pdf)