Calvin Seminary Spouse and Family Ministries connects spouses and families to one another, provides an atmosphere of care and hospitality, and encourages spouses to grow spiritually to be shaped more fully as disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Mentoring Groups – Small groups are forming this Fall. Groups will be studying Grace in the Empty Spaces by Mark McPeak. Sign up here by November 7.
RECEIVE CTS E-News and SPOUSE AND FAMILY MINISTRIES UPDATES!
- Spouses can receive email Spouse and Family Ministry information, CTS E-News and other seminary updates. Spouses, simply provide your email address here to receive information about Spouse and Family Ministries and other seminary events direct to your inbox.
- Find us on Facebook! Spouse and Family Ministry (Calvin Theological Seminary)
- Groceries, clothing, shoes, and various household items are available free of charge to seminarians and their families through the Idema Food Pantry and Clothing Bank
- Counseling – Subsidized marriage counseling is available for students with the seminary paying $50.00 per session and the student paying the balance, normally $20 per session. In addition, Calvin Seminary works with a number of licensed therapists to provide counseling for a reduced co-pay, usually $10.00. More information can be found here.
- Spouses can participate in seminary classes for $15 per course. Information can be found here.